<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Sunday, June 29, 2008

I just updated my organiser, & realised I've got packed days weeks ahead. SEE my schedule for next week:

MON - after lessons, briefing for elective modules @ 5pm.
TUE - after lessons, briefing for SoE Superstar @ 4pm
WED - lessons till 8pm
THU - nothing on? but its Mummy's birthday.
FRI - after lessons, tea reception, thereafter, NDP(National Day Parade Performance) rehearsal.
& not to forget, just in the first week alone, we have been smacked with 4 projects. (+ german project, that would be 5) One project due/week. I wince each time I hear the word "project" alright. No more projects please! Other thn the projects, I have no complains. :D

I have yet to send my LG viewty to the service centre, but its ok, because nowadays I touch my phone no more than 10times/day. & most of the time, its just to check the time.

Time to hit the piano, before Mummy go : "Aiyo......... Never play the piano again. You don't want to learn, quit ok." She ALWAYS says that. But its a costly investment though, so I can't blame her. Piano fees for sis & me alone costs more than 1/2 K a month. Come to think of it, I should be feeling apologetic to my parents, all the years of paying the piano teacher so much, & I'm still crawling at Grade 6. Ok, future female Mozart shall go hit the keys now. BYE! (:


JIAYI wrote at

4:06 PM