<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Saturday, June 28, 2008

I realised that many people have the thought that my email comes with 07 (huangjiayi07@hot...) at the back because i created it in 2007. Like seriously, have some originality ok. I included 07 solely because I like the number 7, & putting 7 only looks pretty ugly, I prefer things to come in pair. It was purely coincidence that I created my email address in 2007. YES, PURELY COINCIDENCE! Seriously.

Anyway, I don't know if I have mentioned my new eye candy yet. But, yes! I do have a new eye candy. Hehe. His name is.......... (its a secret! :D) i know there is nothing much to be secretive about, but I prefer to keep this anonymous-ity. (:

Went to meet the guys + Fiona + Ahlina @ Vivo just now. I spent the only 20bucks I had in hand away. Mygawd. That was supposed to be my lunch money for next week. Thankfully, I have this very wonderful Blue Card, each time I insert this card into this machine called the 'Automated Teller Machine(ATM)' & then type in some numbers, & VIOLA! I get my cash. Like what a great invention. Thank you very much Mr John Shepherd-Barron.


JIAYI wrote at

12:39 PM