<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Thursday, July 3, 2008

Alinabubu came to NP to visit us today. My babe! (:

5 Things you ought to know, about ME (as in me,me,me! NOT my course!):


1) I don't exactly enjoy chatting through sms (it depends on who is the opposite too, heh), although I do have a lot of sms-es to spare.

2) I don't like having my privacy invaded. (Just like CATS lecturer did so today. She viewed my photos in my phone, without my permission, & she did the same to another guy, after we showed her what we found for the week. Screw her.)

3) I am not a person who instant messages someone, unless they IM me first, or I've got something urgent to ask/tell. BUT, I'm not anti-social though, I'm always glad when people talk to me. (:

4) I don't like irresponsible people, especially those who asked for help from me, & yet disappears into thin air after I found out all the information for them. (& it especially sucks when you're hit with headache & feeling totally horrible & they still do that, its getting on my nerves)

5) I am one damn person with a whole damn big ego. But, I do get times with lse(low self-esteem) too. (:

Alright, thats five facts about me today. Its part of me ranting too. I can't help it.

I want to start exercising & all, but reaching home after 8 everyday isn't helping. All I can do is crunches before I head to bed! & thats not good enough. Noooooooo! I don't wanna hit Jamie's doom day!

daily headaches are a pain in the ass! ):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED MUMMY! (:


JIAYI wrote at

8:36 PM