<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Monday, July 7, 2008

Ayee. That #$%^ advisor. Screw him. I was complaining to Maxine about him throughout. Badmouthing him & all. Thankfully, I have Timothy to insult. hehe! Or rather, he allowed me to insult him! Goodness. A small little Asst/Vice.Secretary insulting MrPresident. I'm Screwed? NAH. Timothy loves me! Right, Timothy? HAHA. He won't screw me for sure.

SoE Superstar/ Soul of Entertainment meeting lasted from 5-7 today. Lucky Wei Han & co. left first, or they're bound to say me for sure.

Anywaysss... Bushy came to NP today again! (: This time round with Larrison & Benji too. JCs have Youth Day. & Poly doesn't. HOW UNFAIR. roars.

Alright, so tomorrow is not going to be a "nothing on" day either. F1 Briefing! Means, the only free day which I was SUPPOSED to have, is also taken up. I forsee that I'll be shagged & deadbeat when Friday comes.

There were times in the day, when I thought of you, & smiled.
Goodness Gracious. What is MsHuang falling into? I feel so totally like a bitch.


JIAYI wrote at

11:30 PM