<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Sunday, July 13, 2008

Clearing some backlogs now. Not to forget, study for German test which is coming up next week. Next week is thankfully, a much much more relaxed week, considering that I have been ultra uber super duper busy for the past 3 weeks. This week was the worst, & so came Jiayi's haven't-appeared-for-long moodswings. So, now, its time to get back on track & start clearing all the backlogs & all. 5 weeks to Sem Exam? Currently, feeling VERYYYY happy because I'm thinking of how relaxed next week is. Hehe!

Yesterday's dinner + movie with T was (((: HEHE. I mean, it wouldn't be (((: if it wasn't with T. Had dinner at IndoChine........ went to Taka toy's section to PLAY & explore. Oldman was feeling young at heart there. =/ Catched '21'. Cabbed home with T. Reached home, 12+am. &&&& the rest are between me & T. I'm not going into details here, lest you guys find it boring! He's gonna have hell raising this materialistic girl here. (: Don't you regret!

My promise, its going going gone. I can't help but feel a little doubtful now. I'm definitely not prepared for this. Good grief. Its still not eating into me that it has actually happened. But but but, I LOVE YOU laa! (:


JIAYI wrote at

3:23 PM