<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Currently: Having my Hot Chocolate drink. Which is...... MMMMMMMM... on a cold, wet evening.

I was home before 5pm today. What-a-surprise! Maxine & I were supposed to do Compro project...... but we both didn't bring laptop. Probably doing it tonight? Anw, Maxine & I have been gossiping a lot, & missing out during lessonsss. OhMyGawd. & during Eltech Lecture today I was even messaging together with Maxine to Irshad & Billy, when they were just 3 metres away. (My phone & Irshad's phone were used!)
Aww sheesshhh. All for the talk about getting back on track & all. The web tutorials to be done, & tutorials that are not done yet. The multitude of things to be done. Goodnessssss.

Had lunch with Terence, Colin, Shaun & Terence's I-don't-know who friends, together with Maxine. HEHE. (:

I can't wait for Friday, because 1) I get to meet my T! 2) I get to meet MES people! 3) there's ECPRO lesson! (I like MrToh you know)

Anyways, had my list of eye candies sorted out today!
1) Long Bean (me & maxine's secret code! LOL)
2) M
3) A
MSNPA is out of the list btw. :D

But obviously, those are just eye candies. I still love my T more than anyone else.
eeeeeeeee. I'm currently missing my belovedT!


JIAYI wrote at

5:31 PM