<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Someone was asking me whether I want to learn driving in the future, I think it was Terence? Ya, so anyway, I said I did. & thn he popped me another question: "Would you rather drive or be driven?" Obviously, I picked the latter. & then while carrying my ultra heavy bag today (Wednesdays are always heavy load days), I was thinking..... if only I had a boyfriend who drives & has a car...... Alright, that was just a thought ok! I told Aaron & Terence that I want to drive a Lamborghini in the future too! LOL. A red one to be precise.

Dad just told us of a case which happened in Shanghai, a man with knife kills 5 Police. (Knife! Police have GUNS! hello?! Its not possible that knife> gun right) With the Olympics in 1months time, it doesn't give much sense of security doesn't it? Same with "Oh-supposedly-very-strict-&-safe-Singapore", the case of a man being able to board a plane with his son's passport. SON! its not as if its just brothers or something. What the hell is coming to the government bodies!

I just shared with Timothy some of my "ugly" pasts. & he shared his too. HAVOC guy. lol! Me & him, the 2 big egoist somehow click very well & its always fun/nice to talk to him. (Maybe its the fact that we're both people who are egocentric, thats why!)

aye. & Terence knows who's my eye candy already too, because he knows my eye candy. awww.

Current discrminated convict: Linda Tan, who spammed me with her cockroaches.


JIAYI wrote at

11:12 PM