<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello all.
Went out around 1 today. Met the dudes & babes at Raffles City Shopping Centre. Robinsons. Walked & slacked at Raffles City. Got Derek's present, met Mummy & Liu Jun ahyi. They went Equinox to eat la! Good stuff, which I haven't have the chance to eat yet. But its ok, my dinner wasn't too bad. Swensen's Almond Crusted Lamb Chops. eee. I like the mint sauce. But Jme didn't like my mint sauce & lamb. She didn't like the lamb smell.
Derek's birthday "cake" from emicakes. The tiramisu was durian flavour. So nice la! & I tried abit of Des's chocolate one. It was yummy too la! Except there's raisin inside.
Have got TDP Scholarship Preparation Workshop tomorrow. 8.30am-2.00pm.
Going out with des after that.
& I've still got the NYF essay to complete. By this Friday, or rather, this Thursday. 1000 words essay. OMG laaaaaa. I'm lost just by looking at the topics. I think I'll probably need hours to complete it. Thursday can't do touch up somemore, morning going to play badminton. Unless I skip badminton. Which I would definitely be very unwilling to do so. Aye. But I'll see my priorities first la. Getting a wee bit too worry for things. I guess I'll be really tired when Friday comes. What a busy first week of holidays la.
CLS! 15 September my results will be out. & thus the fates of my viewty & your psp will be known that day. Don't you dare chicken out ah! Heh heh!
Reminder to self: Call Maxine.


JIAYI wrote at

12:07 AM