<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hmm. No school today, but nothing completed. Oh Shiaaat. I spent the whole day trying to solve the IE problem on my laptop. & thanks to bf, problem no more! (: So anws, I'm hitting the gym tmr with Maxine, after S&W. woooaaaahhhh. I swear I'm going to exercise my ass off. I feel the tummy.... growing (not that I'm pregnant, goodness gracious -.- ).
See what Dad cooked tonight, chicken stew with spaghetti. Yummy. Dad's western meals usually don't disappoint.
"Baked" baby potatoes.Mummy made these the other day. Haha. (:
I've gave some thought about what I want to do during the holidays, & so far.. I've got this few in mind, or rather, in my mind at the moment, I may have forgot a few:
1) Yoga classes
2) Reach out to the less fortunate, ie, spend some time in homes & all. Community Service in other words
3) Pack my stuffs, & maybe shift room.
4) Sort out my clothes cupboard
5) Spend a lot of time with love

Working.. is still not on my list. What I'll do is the same as during my break during March & April. Wait for the "few days" work to come along. =/ I'm lazy.

Ok, I shall finish up with this post, so that bf can sleep. More tmr ok. (: HA.


JIAYI wrote at

11:00 PM