<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Saturday, August 2, 2008

I came online solely to blog. zomgwtfbbq. (: Wasn't home last night. & so I didn't have the opportunity to blog or rather, I was lazy to blog! Hehe. But anyways, I'm here now.

Pulau Ubin "Beach Cleaning" today. I was the only one who did not pick a single litter because I was photographer! It was a little more slack but it wasn't a simple job ok! I had to walk from one end of teh beach to the other end, back & fro! + I had to walk pass this ~0.5metres or more fish which was baking in the sun, & just 1 metre away in the water, there was a dead fish(about the size of the those you usually eat) which was being ripped apart, head from body. Imagine walking past that A FEW TIMES. + the baked fish attracted A LOT of flies. I'll try to show you guys the photo of it..... its in T's cameraaaaaaa! Had the 7-course lunch at Ubin First Stop Restaurant, it wasn't that bad as I expected it to be. Headed back to T's house to sleep after that. To "SLEEP". =/ T's mom cooked dinner. Undescribably delicious. (:

I spent 28 hours straight together with T. Happinesssssssssss!

I love my boyfriend so very very very very very very much.


JIAYI wrote at

9:40 PM