<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've been neglecting my blog for a couple of days. Not my fault. Time ran tooooo fast for me to catch. Anyways I am very very tired. Went out with the same nc/np clique to ECP today. With my HONEY (: Cycled. Stinked. Headached. Homed. Headached. Tired. Computered. Attend wake, ji gor po passed away. Headached. Tired. Homed. Computering...

The word 'job' kinda turns me off now. But I don't have a choice for the sake of satisfying my materialistic wants without guilt. ): Very very depressing. I can't imagine myself slogging just for that freaking few bucks. But yeah, like I said, I don't have a choice. Out tomorrow again. Derek's birthday. Which I hadn't had any idea. Celebrating at Compass Point's Swenson.

I've been really tired. Each time before I even step out of the house I feel so tired already, & when I'm out I feel even more ridiculously tired that I don't even feel like talking unless necessary, I can only give a lot of comments about things which don't need my brain to think through though. I want to get back to who I was. When I loved talking like nobody's business. ): I feel guilty sometimes for being the shut up one.

I'm doing pretty much of a self-reflection in this post. So don't mind me. I realised I'm pretty much a person who can't express myself well. Be it emotions, in speech or whatsoever. The best way I can express myself : Words. Written words. It pisses me off sometimes the way I am. I guess I need to change.

Anyways its high time for me to hit the sack. Wished Derek happy birthday alreadyyyyyy.
Bye, till then!

Maybe I'm thinking too much again. I must be. But there again, theres really nothing attractive about me.


JIAYI wrote at

12:13 AM