<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Friday, September 12, 2008


Hana Yori Dango.

Yummy drama. Hehe.
I came across it went I was looking through my hard disk.
Been too bored. Anyways, its a really nice drama la ! I can't wait to finish Season 2 + Finals.
I've completed Season 1 already. (: YOSH !

SO ! Today, since I was bored at homeeeeeeeeee. I decided to tag along with Linda & Jamie to go back for Red Cross training. Its been quite some time since I last returned. & it seem like just yesterday I was cursing & swearing in that school. I miss secondary school life. It has been quite some time since I last went to Red Cross training. But I was there today pretty much to slack, not to scream at some trivial matters, which if I want to, I can easily do so. Too lazy to do so today. & I did a little PT today. Ran 1 round around school. =/ & I forgot to take my SGC ! Darn. Don't know when will be the next time I head to nc again.
The two retards. Jamie the goat was being fed grass.
Waiting for bus.
Met Des & Derek for Dinner at Hougang Plaza. My many meats set. 4 to be exact. Lol.
Brunch yesterday. Triple tower. HEHE.
& most delightful. POPEYES. Which I went to eat with groupies yesterdayyyyy after training at Changi. (((:
Have you guys checked out the latest ipod nano? Unleashed 9 September.
I'm thinking whether should I get it. Looks so pretty. But I don't like first gen stuffs because its always not that up-to-standard yet.
Ipod touch unleashed its 2nd gen too. I'm thinking, either nano-chromatic or Ipod touch.
Mmm, cool stuffs.
Start next week, will be getting abit more busy. Sigh.
I shall embark on "Save on food & leisure money" plan!
$500+ gone since holiday started. Which is just into its 3rd week by the way.
BYE !
2 MONTHS.


JIAYI wrote at

11:59 PM