<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Sunday, September 7, 2008

Its been 4 days since I last posted. Have been going out too often thats why !



Was out for the entire day yesterday. Yesterday was Benji's birthday celebration, but I gave it a miss. Came home around 2.30am. Was with baby & his friends at Clarke Quay. & & & there was a Lamborghini @ MOS ! eeee. Sooo hot. & a Bentley too. & the day before yesterday, I saw a Red Ferrari at Gleneagles Hospital. Ohmegawwdddd. But the only downside is that Red Lambos are not as hot. Red Ferraris are hot though. But I still prefer my Lambo more. Ohmannnnnnn!



The Bentley State Limousine created by Bentley for Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom. Only two of these cars were ever built to a bespoke design, both for the Queen, making it even rarer than the legendary Rolls-Royce Phantom IV, of which only 18 were built, exclusively for royalty and heads of state. (-quoted, wikipedia)



1 of 2 Favourite Model. Lamborghini Murciélago.


2 of 2 Favourite. Lamborghini Reventón.


How much hotter can this go ! I'll show you guys.


.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.




Like this.
What a waste.

Random photos!

Mini Barbeque at homeeeee.





Cookie Crush from Häagen-Dasz. Sinful sinful.



Ah Pui ! (fatty)

Ah Pui transformed !





I realised Thai songs are quite nice. Can't find the one which CATS teacher showed us.

I've come to terms. No longer detest ex. It is undeniable that he had two-timed me. But the fact that he two-timed me was based on mentally, and only 1 or 2 days of physically. I can't blame him. After all, he had chased her for 2 years. & thinking back, I can't actually say he didn't treat me well, & that he didn't like me through out. Like what Jamie has been strongly enforcing on her point of view (after all she was the matchmaker! damn).. A guy who don't love you won't wake up early to make breakfast for you, & even bother to plan surprises. & that he went after me for 8months, & was the one paying everytime we went out, is one that cannot be neglected too. Anyways, the past hatred I had for him, is now gone.

Anyways, I'm sleeping early today so that I can wake up early early tomorrow to run run run ! Woohoooooo.

Muahahahaha ! lol.


JIAYI wrote at

9:09 PM