<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Thursday, October 16, 2008

BOO !


I went to SP this morning to find babe ! Nibbles didn't go school luh ! That pig was home. Sooooo, sweetie was late as usual ! SIGH. Both SP-ers always late one ! Ok, I was late too. >.<

Wanted to eat at fc5, but it was overcrowdeddddd. That girl don't know her school well luh, anyhow bring me around. So, we went fc3 to eat instead. & I swear SP's food is like.. cheaper than Ngee Ann's luh. Or maybe.. just that foodcourt. I need to demand a pay rise from mummy !

& I saw Jamie (as in Jamie Tay, Julia's sister) as well as... Work friends, Jesslyn & Kayan ! They were with Jamie luh. What a small world.

Anywaysssssssssssssssss. Tomorrow I have a longgggg day ahead. 8AM-8PM in school is pure madnessssssss. Coupled with a heavy bag. & its for every Friday. Every single Friday. Every single freaking Friday. & I'm meeting Robinsons peep tomorrow for dinner ! YOSH. ((: I've got myself something specially to make me wideeeee awake tomorrow ! . . . . . . . . RED BULL ! HAHAHAHA ! ((:


My modules this sem is like ... the secondary school D&T luh. Autocad.. is like the theory part of D&T. Mechanics Practical is practical. & Engineering Materials is theory + practical combined. & I have to wear long pants + shoes 2/5 days ! COMPULSORY or I can't enter the workshop. DANG. Sucks like shit can. But I still love my modules this sem. (:

): no conclusion........ YET.
It was probably just wishful thinking on my part. I guess it is.


JIAYI wrote at

10:40 PM