<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Had dinner with Robinsons clique yesterday at chomp chomppppppp. Richelle, Marcus, Zaid, John, Wei Jun, Wan & Marcus's unidentified friend (don't know the name). The guys played soccer after eating very full at Chomp Chomp. So dumb luh. Richelle & I were watching at the side line. I don't know why, but I just love hanging out with Robinsons peep ! ((:

Anyways, I double gym-ed today. Afternoon with dearest, evening with MarcusThammmmmmm ! I'm like almost dead. HAHAHA. Gym-ing with Marcus is so tiring. :/:/:/ But its gooooood, cause I'm set on losing weight. Boohoo ! Only 0.4-0.5kg lost. I plan to lose 4 kg in 4 weeks. But apparently..... at this rate, its going to be abit tough. ): I'm still thinking whether should I gym after tmr's bull's eye thing. ): FATS SHOO FATS. Shouldn't have eaten so much during primary school luh ! WTH.

BYE PEOPLE. I NEED TO SLEEP NOW.


JIAYI wrote at

11:52 PM