<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Thursday, October 9, 2008

*edited
HELLO ! I'm back from JB with Wan, Zaid & Zaim ! ((: Super funnnnnnnnn !

First day, there were 4 highlights. :D LOL-ed. I'm still thinking whether shd I post it up here, because firstly, my post will be wordy, secondly, you might not understand. But, it was omgness super funnaye laaaaaaaaa. & I bought super sinful Reese's (which I'm currently eating!) & 2 jackets, & 1 bag, & flower brothers got me a watch. I regret not bringing more cash, like seriously la ! I hate shopping with a budget. ): We played cards, & talked about everything from 11pm till 5am sia. =.= Was supposed to help Marcus find Kinder Surprise & for myself too. But apparently, M'sia don't sell Kinder Surprise too. So thats another country off my list. Where-th can I find Kinder Surprise. Hmmm........

Anws, super sorry to those friends who were trying so hard to contact me when I was JB, & worrying for me too ! My battery went flat on me & I'm soooo uber sorry ! Love you all ! (: Hearts.

We made a pact to go JB to shop again soon ! I am soooo gna bring more cash in.

Tomorrow ! ECP with colleaguesssssssss. (:
Imma run to bed early & sleep my ass off & get ready for tomorrow ! Yosh !
Pictures when I get my notebook back ! :D

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up


JIAYI wrote at

9:09 PM