<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i feel like i'm going to die of fatigue. & its just day 2 of school. ):
9am-5pm tomorrow. Dreading it. ):

Today's TDP meeting was cooool. & Project Management too. My elective sounds totally cool & exciting. I'm looking forward to future lessons. Except that I'm a EMO kid there because I'm a total stranger to everyone in class (which I usually am not !) & my lecturer took 15 minutes on ONE slide !

I rmb.. ytd I was scolded by EM3B lecturer because I was talking to Yi Heng & co. & the lecturer was like .. "The group of girls there, can you please stop talking" & GUESS WHAT ! I was the ONLY GIRL. lolololol ! & everyone turned to look at me. ): sooooo embarassing luhhh ! ):

I just completed one meeting minutes. & I wanted to carry on with the other, but I'm seriously almost dead. So much things to be done for MES events ! ):

& my mum wants me to hunt for facial shops. #$%^&* ! I know its for ME... but can't she see I'm dead tired everyday. She dragged me to this beauty salon today & spent 2.5 hours inside, & we did nothing in the end. But anws, the facial shop I went today has got really cheap facials luh ! I used to do facials at $85, but this shop was $38 only ! But my mum is a little more picky about which facial I go for now, because of my skin problem ! AHHH. I love facials ! But I hate scouting for facial locations ! ):

My body battery is about to go flat. Gotta run ! BYE ! (:

Thinking, & still thinking.........................................................


JIAYI wrote at

12:13 AM