<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I found some photos in my phone. The day when I was with !LINDATAN! at cp, & trying to take photo with her.
But that girl camera shy luhhhhhh.

Take #1. Failed.

Take #2. Failed.

Take #3. Failed. (ERR. you seeee. that crude girl attempted to point middle finger!)

Take #4. Failed.

Soooo. I decided. SOLO. :D
Anyways, I had 5 eggyolks today, & 4 eggs. Ohmygawwwwd. I'm soooo going to have high cholestrol. Lololololol.
I had this sudden thought today that Marcus is soooooo like Nibbles. Super cute ok, nibbles. I love nibbles. My favouritest Tom & Jerry character ! You'll never find a cuter mouse, ever !


Especially this photoooo ! LOL. When Marcus is full, you get this ! eeeee. So cuteeee !
HAHAHA !
Anws, I'm going to SP tomorrow before my lessons to find nibbles & sweetie ! ((: YAY ! I'm looooooookinnggggggg forwwwaaaaaarrrrrdddddd ooooookkkkkkkkk ! SUPER DUPER UBER ULTRA CRAZILY LOOKING FORWARD. & I'm gonna emo to AmandaChng! HEH.
I want to get my flawless skin once again, I want to lose weight & be figure-licious (LOL). & I shall hit the gym with nibbles ! He's starting next week. YOSH !
& still thinking..... ):


JIAYI wrote at

8:55 PM