<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Tuesday, October 7, 2008

UNHAPPINESS ! ):
Last day of work. ): Did a pretty slack job of pasting stickers in the morning. But after lunch, had to count wagons, move wagons & count the signages as well. Freaking heavy signage & my hand got kiap a few times lorh ): PAIN. Thn after that while pushing one of the wagons. The freaking wagon fell & hit my feet. & I just sat down on the floor. LOL. Everyone around was asking if I was ok la.

HAPPINESS ! (:
Went out with Wei Jun, Richelle, Hui Ying, Bernice, Wan, Zaid, Zaim & Joseph after that. (Weihan, Alan, Shun Hui & Derek left us at cityhall) Went Cityhall.. Slacked a little. Then headed to Cine. We took soooolong to decide what movie to watch. Thank goodness no Mirrors. LOL. Quite dead after 10pm. After all, I slept 3 hours the night before only la ! Anws, Richelle said I get bullied everywhere I go. I STRONLY AGREE. Heh.


JIAYI wrote at

1:21 AM