<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Sunday, October 12, 2008

School's starting tomorrow.
& I'm starting school at 8am. Means I have to wake up at 5:30.
Monday + 8am = Monday Blues.
):
& I end school at 1pm.
But I have to go install programs into my laptop, attend meetings.
Prolly reach home after 7 tomorrow. First day of school. ):
Thankfully, Tuesdays start at 2pm. Except this week I have to reach an hour earlier for meeting. But afternoon lessons, omg? I likeeeee.

Resolutions for new semester:
1) Study hard
2) No procrastination
3) No chit-chatting in class
4) No doodling in class
5) No surfing internet/watching videos in class
6) No copying
7) Hand in all tutorials. Hopefully.
8) Study super hard
9) Study German
10) Shed the pounds ( I'm creating my workout plan + goals yo ! )

Anyways, my timetable is perfect for gym-ing sessions this sem. YOSH ! Start tomorrow.. I'm going to shed those pounds. (: Fatty food stay away from me. Gym & track are going to be my best friends. ((:

I got ma "Taiko no Tatsujin" psp game from CLS today. Oooh. Super YAY ! ((:
& I met LindaR at CP today to complete, or rather, TRY to complete the... erm, ya. Had dinner with eyebaggy at Chomp Chomp after that, & walked back to my house. Surprisingly, it didn't seem that long.


JIAYI wrote at

11:51 PM