<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Friday, November 7, 2008

Alright, I am soooo sorry for this post because I've got like A LOT of food craves, probably because I've been deprieving myself of good food. ): So I've gotta start looking at pictures to satisfy my crave. LOL. :/

Lamb chop from Swenson'sssssssss!

I miss pasta la ! & this is one of dad's dish. OMG. ):

Some ass was having KFC behind me today, & the smell kept heading towards jy's nose ! ):
& I was having my bread meals today okay.

Seafood Platter from Manhattan ! OHMY. *Mr.Stomach is starting to rumble*

PASTA ! ): From Pasta de Waraku. YUMMY. ):

I've been dyingggggg for this for monthhhhhhhhhs. ):

& I miss Popeyes ! & Popeyes reminds me of work. I miss work ! ):

Dad's Kebabbbbbbbbsssssss! ): Absolute yummyness.

Okay, I'm done.

*Rumble rumble rumble* Oops.

I found some random photos in my phoneeee.

I think Irshad took this while we were at NP@45 booth la !

This too !

Autocad = drawing lesson. LOL ! :/


Sweetie & me, yesterday !

(: I love her.

Alrighty, thats all for photos now.

Anyways, I reached home like almost 12 yesterday luh. Was studying with darling @ J8 Coffeebean. & we had the Largeeeee Ice blended. I had the Ultimate & she had Mocha. Can you imagine, what time I fell asleep last night ?! With all that caffeine.

Robinsons peep went out todayyyyyy. ): But I had to do German elearning as well as COMT research. I miss work friends ! They rock.


getting used to it. but i can choose to do what i can too. i'm afraid i might just give up one day. listen to me, anyone ?



JIAYI wrote at

12:46 PM