<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Sunday, November 2, 2008

Realise there has been a food photos drought ? (: HERE GOES.

Hairy crabs which was flownnnnnn from Shanghai with Papa. :D
Sadly....... I only had ONE this year ! ): !
Anyways, dad cooked tonight ! Yup, after soooo long. (Explains the drought, doesn't it!) HAHAHA.

Salad ! Looks yummylicious, yes ? :D

Chicken chicken ! (((((: It was yummmmy.


And what lies inside the chicken ? BAKED POTATOES w. Apricots, etc.


Baked potatoes which cldn't fit into the chick-kennnn.

Hanged chicken. Drying in process.

From a different point of view.
Anyways, I think I did something reallyyyyy stupid today. Papa asked me to cut the raffia string & tie a dead knot to the ends. & I tied a dead knot at each end. Instead of the loop which he wanted to hang teh chickennnn. & he was laughing at me. -.-
Okay, time to hit the sack. BYE !
I'm starting to love you more, but why is it, I'm getting more uncertain. ): Ha, I love you baby.


JIAYI wrote at

11:10 PM