<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Right. Been a busy week.
Gymed today at Alumni !
Am happy because the weighing scale told me something. (:
But I think I'm getting bigger leg muscles ):
I don't mind my arms, but not legs ! NOT LEGS !

I hate skipping lessons seriously, I feel so lost now about IAC & COMT. Damn. No more skipping lessons la !

Anyways, I'm thinking whether should I head to SP to find darling & maybe marcus tomorrow. But thn uhhhhh. If SP cannot use internet then I'm as good as dead. HAHA. & I'm also thinking whether should I get a gooooooooood rest at home tomorrow. Not often that I can get days off leh ! Somemore nowadays soooooo busy. :/

Yup, okay, shall hit the sack NOW. bye people !


JIAYI wrote at

10:58 PM