<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I tell you all ! I conquered arc welding yesterday ! Hohoho ! So cool okay ! Alright, I was freaking out initially. Cause its like one person to one cubicle. Freaky. I thought I would die before we started off. & we were dressed with leather sleeves, leather apron, leather feet guard & leather gloves. So naturally, you'll think its a very scary job. But after getting the first strike.. its soooooo cool. (: LOL.



This is it. Arc welding ! Where in the world will you ever get the chance to try this ! Except in Mechanical Engineering, of course. (: HAHA. Workshop is sooooooo cool. YAY.
-the question of how?-
-the question of what to do?-
kills.


JIAYI wrote at

10:45 PM