<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Wednesday, February 11, 2009

YOOHOOOO.


I had my last test for the week yesterday.
:) !
Extremelyyyyy delighted !
& yes ! I would say its do-able, pass-able, score-able !


HOHO.
So anyways, it was German Day yesterday !
& I went down to visit the event @ Library, & got stuck there for like 2 & a half hours?
SOOOO, I left school at 6.30 & headed off to meet Richelle & Marcus Tham!
'twas a bad decision because they started creating some alien scandals.


@#$%^&*1234567890abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz!


Bus journey back was longgggggg.
Marcus & I urgently needed the toilet lah!
I held my pee for god-knows-how-long.
ohemgeeeeee. (I'm small bladder-ed me you know!)


So, this was what I had last night.
It was called....... ???????????
Ohshucks,I'm damn bad at this.
Its Pa 40 ! Yes. PEE-EH FOURTY ! *gives a smug look*


& Marcus FORCED me to take a photo of his too.

& he also FORCED me to have the same phone wallpaper as him.
Show off his photo-taking skills. Chey !

Is it me or smthg that I always seem to notice when people are down & out? But sometimes I choose to close one eye, because.... Sure thing, I can lend a listening ear if thats all you need. But yeah, I'm not good at cheering people up, giving advices (or maybe once in awhile I can).


pfft.


JIAYI wrote at

11:45 AM