<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Friday, March 6, 2009

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO PEEPOOOOOLEEEEE !

Jiayi is back from SOE Camp (since Wednesday)!
It has been an enjoyableeeeeeeeeeee 3D2N. Or rather, 2D2N. I missed out majority of Day 1. teehee.

So anyways..... first day, I went for the Pre-U Sem thingy from 10am-5pm. It was like brain drainnnnnnn. I mean, I don't really use my brain during the Semester, & suddenly, Pre-U Sem comes along. I was plagued with major headache after that. Thank goodness for Can 1 Co-op, I got my Panadol ! & headed back to SOE Camp thereafter. :) Was back at Loft early that night. Went for a night walk with Setiawan, Ulfred & Shaun at 12. =.= Reached back at 2am.

(A)RIFANNA. LOL ! He looks freaking sexy lah !
NO COMMENTS !
NO COMMENTS 2 ! Look at Chris Black on the floor !
Yay, I loveeeee my group. NO COMMENTS ROCK! LAaaa.
Randomness.
Anywayssssssssssss, the gym was with me for 3 hours today ! & I BADLY WANTED TO SWIM ! ): I shall go club one of these days to swim.
Been tagged by LQ on facebook, & since I have nothing much to do now, I shall complete the "QUIZ" here !
54 TRUTH ABOUT ME
001. Real name → Huang Jiayi
002. Nickname(s) → Huang Huang, Lao Huang, Simpsons?
003. Zodiac sign → Goat
004. Male or female → Female
005. Elementary → Ai Tong School
006. High School → Nan Chiau High
007. College → Ngee Ann Polytechnic
008. Hair color → Black + some highlights of brown
009. Long or short → Long, but not long enough !
010. Loud or Quiet → LOUD!
011. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
012. Phone or Camera → Phone with camera!
013. Health freak → Kinda these days. :x
014. Drink or Smoke → Drink.
015. Do you have a crush on someone?→ YES.
016. Eat or Drink → Everyone eats & drinks, no?
017. Piercings → L & R Ears !
018. Tattoos → Not yet
019. First piercing → YEOOWWW.. i don't know when was it. HAHA.
020. First crush → HAPPEN when i was a small little kiddo ! Kindergarten !
021. First pet → WOOF ! doggy! Had 2 at that time.
022. First big birthday → WHEN I WAS SIX, & staying in SHANGHAI. Had a birthday bash at my kindergarten !
CURRENTLY:
023. Eating → GRAPES
024. Drinking → H2O
025. I'm about to → SLEEP. (look at the time ! LOL)
026. Listening to → Lily Allen's Littlest Things
027. Plans for today → SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP
028. Waiting for → Bintan Camp !
YOUR FUTURE:
029. Want kids? → OBVIOUSLY. I love kidsss!
030. Want to get married? → Duh.
031. Careers in mind → Engineer with either SIA, SAF or Lambo.
032. Lips or eyes → EYES
033. Shorter or taller → TALLER
034. Romantic or spontaneous ? → ROMANTIC?
035. Nice stomach or nice arms ? → Nice all over. LOL.
036. Sensitive or loud ? → A little of each.
037. Hook-up or relationship ? → Relationship
038. Trouble maker or hesitant ? → I don't know !
HAVE YOU EVER:
039. Lost glasses/contacts → I don't need them.
040. Ran away from home → Contemplated.
041. Held a gun/knife for self defense → YES. to the fishies, the crab, oh, sorry fishies & crabs.
042. Killed somebody → Feel like doing so, but I'll never get the courage, BOOHOO !
043. Broken someone's heart ? → YEAH. SORRRRYYYY!
044. Cried when someone died ? → YES. I'm EMOTIONAL !
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
045. Yourself → YES !
046. Miracles → No
047. Love at first sight → To a certain extent I guess, I loved my teddy bear at first sight !
048. Heaven → Yes
049. Santa claus → No
050. Sex on the first date → NOOOOOO ! I'm not a bitch to this extent.
051. Kiss on the first date → Depends on who ! If its like some drop-dead-gorgeous guy, why not ! KIDDING !
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
052. Is there one person you want to be with right now ? → YES.
053. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life ? → VERY HAPPY & SATISFIED
054. Do you believe in God ? → NO
055. Post as 100 truths and tag 20 people? → NOT OKAY.


JIAYI wrote at

8:47 PM