<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8558752129602762476?origin\x3dhttps://mmmalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ABOUT ME

Huang Jiayi
17
16May1991
Ai Tong School
Nan Chiau High School

Ngee Ann Polytechnic (ME)
huangjiayi07@hotmail.com

Photobucket

2009 RESOLUTIONS

1) Forty-nine kay-gee
2) Hit CCA Gold
3) 1.5k more in bank
4) Director's List
5) 90% perfect complexion

FRIENDS

♥ ALINAbubu
♥ BERNICE
♥ FIONAkwan
♥ FIONAten
♥ HARN
♥ HUIYING
♥ HONGXI
♥ JAMIE
♥ JING WEN
♥ JOE
♥ JOEL
♥ JONATHANyap
♥ JUNJIE
♥ KUANGYU
♥ LINDAtheBABE
♥ LINQI
♥ MICHAEL
♥ QING
♥ RICHELLE
♥ RYAN
♥ TERENCE
♥ WAI KIONG
♥ WEI JUN
♥ WEILSON
♥ YCS
♥ NP.MES

TAGBOARD


ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May2008
June2008
July2008
August2008
September2008
October2008
November2008
December2008
January2008
February2008
March2008

MUSIC PLAYER



♥ Wednesday, March 18, 2009

YAY !
finally, I'm back here after Missing In Action for sooooooooo long !
Sooooooooooo, to pick up from where I stopped off............
On 7th March 2009 , (11days ago) Fiona & I attended a concert at Esplanade.

"Mad About Tchaikovsky"

Fiona & I !


Fiona, Jin Xin & I ! (jx's my classmate in school!)


Me & JX !

--

So, fast forward a little, & we have 16March 2009 (which happens to be Kuang Yu's birthday too!) -photos stolen from Jam's blog
I met my babes to have dinner & to rot around at Ahhlinaabubu's house.
Finally FULL ATTENDANCE ! :x
As usual, bush's house meant WII !


The genius plugging in the Wii ! HO ! (thats me?! OHYES. thats me ! lololol )


Guitar Hero-ing. Look at retarded LINDA TAN !


YAY ! ME HEARTS THEM.
(from top left, clockwise direction, LINDAthepig, MEthecat (=.=), ALINAthefrog, HONGXIthemonkey & lastly JAMIEtheNOISYduck.)

--

& we rewind a little to reach 10thMarch2009 (the day before I left for Bintan Camp)


I had stuffed roast pork for dinner ! yummy stuff !

--

A day after, (13thMarch 2009).. On an island called BINTAN.


Beautifuuuuuuul beach !


T & my masterpiece ! :D


HERMIT CRAB + T's ugly fingers !


Small crab which T caught ! (soft shell crab?)


SAND MAN ! done by T & JY ! :D

--

14March2009 (day after Bintan Camp)

Headed down to ITshow !
The amount of people there was HORRENDOUS.
I saw zs, zg & jon working there though!
& I saw colin walk pass me too.


LOOK AT IT !


I got my touch & a cam ! :D Was a happppyyyyyyyyyy girl that day !

--

15March2009

Dinner @ Mama's house with yummy stuffs ! (:

--

& FINALLY......................
17 March 2009 (yesterday!)
was out with T.
Witch Mountain was kinda good.
But anyways, key thing was the the place which T brought me to EAT !
HAHA. :x


Appetiser : Escargot (aka Garden Snail) kidding!


Paella which T & I shared.


Dessert !


CARAMEL PUDDING !
Okay, you guys have got to believe me, the food there is really awesome. & its super cosy in there. Me likeyyyyyyy! :D

table No. 7 !
Headed to Coffee Club for a drink after that.

T's


Mine. slurps. HAHA.
that should be all for now ! NOODLES! :)


JIAYI wrote at

9:13 PM